This wiki was put together to allow members to actively collaborate on various XML-based profiles used by the Honorbuddy program.
Our project's goal is to develop mature, stable, and reliable leveling/questing/grinding profiles for each of the various races and factions (all the way from level 1 to 80).
If you would like to contribute:
Before you get started, there are some things you need to know:
- You must have at least some level of expertise when it comes to editing Honorbuddy profiles.
- You are not allowed to just copy and paste someone else's completed profile here into the wiki without having permission first.
- You must only contribute useful edits. Don't make prank edits or you and/or your IP will be banned!
- You absolutely must test every profile edit in-game before publishing it!
- To edit an Honorbuddy profile, go to the page it is displayed on and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of the page (including the profile's XML code block). The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page if need be, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com